Save the dates! On 6, 7 and 8 June 2017, the largest scientific exposition of the Netherlands will take place at the Delft University of Technology (TU Delft). Among the 175 selected projects, our current research project (OMI, tropospheric NO2 and aerosols, and the future with TROPOMI) will be exhibited there (see here), and I will be present with my colleagues for welcoming the visitors.
Everyone from business (06th), government (07th) and public (08th) is invited to come and visit this year edition combined with the celebration of TU Delft’s 175th anniversary in 2017.
The TU Delft Research Exhibition showcases the latest state-of-the-art of our innovative ideas that could be of interest to your business:
- 175 visual & interactive research presentations, across 11 different themes
- Excursions to research facilities
- More than 20 inspiring Speed Lectures
This is your chance to get a taste of our cutting edge technology and meet our brilliant minds! During the TU Delft Research Exhibition the International Festival of Technology takes place at the campus. So even more reason to come!
Access to the exhibition is possible after registration and free of charge. Hope to see you there!
- Our current research here
- TU Delft research exhibition 2017 here
- Message on the TU Deft LinkedIn channel here
- Cartoons + information on all the projects, made by the Dig-it! project here
- Our current research project as described for the TU Delft research exhibition by Dig-It! here
- Follow updates on Twitter @TUDTechTransfer, @TUDelft, #TUDRE2017 & #TUD175
One thought on “OMI, TROPOMI & air quality activities at the TU Delft 2017 Research exhibition – The largest scientific expo of the Netherlands – 06-08 June 2017”